Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

these 10 things...

So my last post was a big hit. I got over 40 views (which is a lot for this lame little blog of mine) and a nice discussion that followed. this discussion is by no means over, so feel free to keep posting :)  and for real guys, thanks =)
but I thought I'd have this next post on a lighter topic. so I consulted with my good friend Plinky and they said that I should post 10 things that make me happy. After a long time of consideration i decided this was a good idea. So here I begin.

1) yarn. I know, I know... original. but it's true. very very true. yarn makes me very happy. the smell, the texture, the colors, ahhh.... it's just so wonderful! :')

2) shoes. same thing as yarn, they're just amazing. they're so stinking adorable and i love 'em very much and they can always make me happy. no matter what.

3) friends. I get very happy around friends. most of my friends tend to think of me as an overly happy person, believe me, I'm not. I just get really excited and happy around you guys.

4) Kids. they have this amazing ability of making me happy. the way they adore me, the way they think life is so simple and yet at the same time make the biggest deal out of tiny things. yeah, gotta love 'em.

5) Family. this is a weird one. because my family has this amazing ability of making me the biggest grump, and at the same time they can make me so happy. <3<3

6) books.  once again, the smell, the texture of the pages, the amazing story that's just waiting to be read. gah! i love books. a lot. especially really old copies that are super cool looking. they make me very happy!

7) inside jokes. they are the bomb. if you ever see me randomly laughing during the day when nothing funny is happening it's usually because i just remembered an amazing inside joke.

8) pajamas. life is a thousand times better when you're in them.

9) getting to drive. i always feel very happy behind the wheel. I'm sure this will pass.

10) funny words. like muscles. which should really be pronounced musicals. for real.

hope you all have an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. oh Hannah i love you too!! ;)(granny smith)

    ReplyDelete