Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Save the Date!

October 30th, 2010 is my first orchestra concert! if you don't like classical music, don't come. If you do, then come! it's that simple. I don't want you to come just cuz you feel like you should support me and be miserable the entire time because you hate classical music. Only come if you'll enjoy it :)

We're playing some really awesome music. Beethovens 3rd, a Bach Concerto, and this other dumb piece that I hate and don't know who it's even by. But it's gonna be awesome :)

I know I didn't put the time up, that's because I don't know it. The schedule says 7:30 but I'm not sure if that's when I'm suppose to show up, or when it actually begins. I'll let you know when I find out.

4 comments:

  1. I WANNA COME!! Gah, I really want to come.

    But...um...distance is a bit of an issue. You'll have to get someone to record at least a little of it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... i wish you could! if i had a few hundred dollars lying around i'd pay for you to come out haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. in addition to the time it would be helpful to know where it is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, sorry for not actually putting up usfull info haha!

    But the time is acutally 7:30, and it's at Manchester High School. 18 on down is free but I'm not sure how much the tickets are for anyone older then that.

    Hope that helps some :)

    ReplyDelete