Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

14 Days of Thankfulness-Day 4

Today I am very so ever thankful for....

*drum rolls*

measuring tapes! a knitters life would be in darkness and chaos if it were not for this handy little notion. so I am very thankful for them. but not just ANY measuring tape. no. but two in particular.

adorable, right? I love this little guy. a stinkin' lot. we've been through thick and thin together *tears* haha! but yeah, he's so cute and so useful. <3






Maybe this one looks really boring, but it brings back good memories :) when I was like 6 my mom would use it all the time when making things, and whenever she wasn't using it I would play with it. yeah, fun times =)

Now that that's been said... guess what?

my first turkey is DONE!!! and I am IN LOVE with him!!! he's sooooo adorable!!! I can't wait to make the other 4!!!

1 comment: