Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

random things... like school :)

ok, I know I haven't posted at all this weekend... but I'm not really sorry. I had no motivation seeing that almost all my readers we're gone to Lakeside. Also, I have nothing to post about. And I still don't. This post is really posted in guilt. but whatev...

tomorrow we start schoooool!!!! yayayayay! Very excited! Although I know it's gonna be a stressful year because I'm gonna have more then I can do. I'll manage though.
This school year I'm doing two extra classes. Algebra 1 again, because I got a really bad grade on it in 9th grade, and I can't stand not having an A in math, because i'm good at math. So i'm gonna redo it. And the other is the history of music! so excited for this! my sister is doing it so i was like "hey! I want to do it!" It's a 6th grade history, so it'll be easy peasy, but it will help me remember all those musical people that i'm always getting confused about.
Besides those I'm just don't the norm. Geometry (ew), English (kill me now), Lit (blah), Marine Bology (boyah!), Spanish (yay!), U.S. and World History (I really don't know how I feel about that one), annnddd.... I think that's it. On top of all of that I'll be working, doing piano and viola, babysitting, being the oldest home, and trying to get my license. eeks! it's gonna be a long year... but I'm very excited about it!
So yeah, that's my random post for the day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment