Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

the pictures you've all been waiting for....

Well, at least Grace has been waiting for ;)



  Tada!! I really like it, although it's a little big. I'm just really glad to be done with it haha!




So I wore it to work tonight and all the ladies loooveed it! They think it's so awesome how well I can knit for being a "beginner" still. Tonight I also got new yarn! yayayay! Don't have a picture of it yet, but it's soooo cute, and I'm going to make this with it.


 (I tried doing a better picture, but it came out super small... so i guess you'll have to live with just this! sorry!)
Can't wait to get started!

As for the dress... it's still a work in progress! I'll get there though ;)

2 comments:

  1. GAH, it's ADORABLE!!!! And thank you for posting pictures :-P

    You are going to LOVE that pattern. What yarn did you get to make this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Cascade 220 Paints. I really like the color I got to, it's so pretty! Hopefully I'll get pictures of it up soon :)

    ReplyDelete