Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

knitting

Abalon (my latest knitting project. look back at older post if you forgot which one) is done!


I know the shape looks weird in this picture... you really have to see it on me. but i was to lazy to get pictures of it on me... so oh well. next time i wear it i might snap one or two. I don't really like how it fits though.... so i'm gonna play around with it some, maybe add some more edging, block it a little more. we'll see.

So, I know lately all my post have been super short, and really about nothing. but! good news! i'v been thinking. a lot lately. and i have a really awesome post coming that will need a response from YOU, the reader. so, get all that dust off your Bible and get ready to stand your ground!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I thought of an idea! Which you probably already thought of, but I dunno. The casting off of the edging...was it really loose? Cause I ALLLLWAYS have a problem with that, lol. It's always really tight and then looks uberly dumb when I try whatever on. Oh, and I would also like to say...that your blog is one of the most clicked links on my blog. Just wanted to let you know :-) You are special. *long comment* *heh heh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i tend to cast off tightly. maybe that is part of the problem... hmm...
    aww... i fell so special! *tear* :')

    ReplyDelete