Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010


Here's a picture of the er... thing I'm making. (I really don't know what to call it, it's not a shirt, or a sweater...)  but I'm loving this yarn! and the pattern. I'm about halfway through. So pictures to come soonish.. :)

Sad news on my dress... i had to tear the skirt part out. grr.... for some reason that i'm really not sure of, but i had to be torn out. sad sad day....

todays plinky- (because I feel this post should be longer)
Name a children's book every child should read.

Winnie the Pooh and Stuart Little. for sure. also the Peter Rabbit books.
for girls- Betsy, Tacy, and Tib. LOVE those books! also "All of a kind Family" that's an amazing one! <3

2 comments:

  1. Oooh my goodness, I LOVED Betsy, Tacy, and Tib!! Lol, I always wanted Tacy's hair...but Tib's hair was pretty awesome too...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know me too! I lovvedd her hair haha! they're the best :)

    ReplyDelete