Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Road trip.. here I come!

I'm DONE with the forth square!!! yayayayaya! you have no idea how happy this makes me. Now i just need to get yarn for the last one, and then I'll be all the way done woohoo!

Here's a picture of them getting blocked. This is actually the first time I have ever blocked something by pinning it. Usually my kind of blocking involves plastic wrap and dictionaries. don't ask.

  So I started packing for Florida today, yay! I'm soooo excited! If you don't know yet, me, my Mom, Lydia (my 6-year-old sister), Abbie, and our friend Mary-Kate, are taking a road trip down to Florida to drop Abbie off at college. It's gonna be pretty shweet :)
But seeing that it's about a 24 hour drive, (or something like that) of course I'm bringing TONS of knitting! (and crochting) We're taking the way there in 3 days (I think that's right) and the way back in 2. lots of driving. But! we get to see the Martins!! (a family friend who moved to Virgina  this summer, I miss them). That makes me very happy though! :)
  But anyway, I'm sure you're just dying to hear what knitting and crocheting projects I'm bringing.
I'm bringing "Silverbell" (see two posts down) and hopefully I'll be finishing that. And I'm also bringing-

tada! a dress! I'm so excited to make this! I actually started it, but the size I did it ended up being wayyyy to big, so I had to tear it out and go down a few sizes.

So yes, those will be my projects for the car :)
Hopefully (crosses fingers) we'll be able to stop at at least one yarn store. hopefully. we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. I miss the Martins too v.v ... it wont be the same without them at TeenPact. But hope you have fun on your road trip, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is GORGEOUS!! You'll have to take pictures as you go, then post them! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you think you miss the Martins? now imagine you've known them your ENTIRE life. that's how much i miss them *tears*

    and of course I'll take pictures Grace :D

    ReplyDelete