Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Don't Say Goodbye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Zbjv_WNBk

  Every time I have to say goodbye to someone I think of this song. (It's my favorite Skillet song off that CD) And this is the time of year when you have to say lots of goodbyes. Many of my friends, (including three siblings) are leaving for college. Yeah, sure, they'll be home for breaks and in the summer, it's not like I'm never going to see them again. But it's still hard. You're here, they're there. And it makes me sad.... :'(
  So, to all you wonderful people who are leaving us, I wish you the best of luck, not that that's going to do anything because there is no such thing as luck, but you get my point ;)   But seriously, we love you and you're gonna be missed a lot.

3 comments:

  1. That song is sad but I still like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand! I hate hate HATE goodbyes. Some goodbyes, if it's an uber good friend, it'll be all sad...tears the works (like moving, bleh.) and everyone is like "Dude, they're not dead, and you ARE going to see them again." But...it's still really saaaad. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I think its the subconscious knowledge that school is starting soon that makes everyone sad this time of year, not that siblings are leaving. But I agree, sadness is such a weird thing, especially when you know your gonna see the people again.

    ReplyDelete