Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

knitting+beach= amazing

yup, you heard (er... read) me right. Knitting on the beach is amazing. As you can guess, we went to the beach today, and it was a lot of fun. But yeah, I brought my knitting with me and I actually got a lot done :)


Right now I'm doing two projects. the first one I hate and can't wait to be done with. I'm making these squares for a blanket. The blanket is for my boss, and all the ladies at our store are making 5, so I have to make 5. So far I have 3 down, and I really want to finish the other 2 this week.






Here they are! they need to be blocked still, so hopefully they'll be a little more square haha! but yeah, they're done on double point needles, size 2, and knitted in the round, with sock yarn. (if you're a knitter, you'll understand just how horrible that all is) grr! i just want to shoot myself! but only two left! i'll make it!
The other project I have is---





"Silverbell" is the patterns name, but I named mine "Victoria Rose"





Here's the leaf part on mine. I got way farther then that, but this is the latest picture I have. I actually made it really far, but then I had to tear it all out and restart, but now I'm back on track! And hopefully no mistakes this time!
  So yes, that is were I am knitwise. 
  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment