Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm coming back home

 I'm done.

The semester is over.
Right now I am sitting in the Philly train station waiting for my train home.  I'm going home! As much as I love Eastern, I've been counting down the hours for the past few days.  I can't wait to get home; to see my family and friends, celebrate Christmas, go to bed early, eat good, homemade food, and just relax. It will be wonderful.

Finals week went rather well. I only had one "real" test final, and I studied a lot for it and felt like I knew the material very well, so I think I'll get a good grade on it.  It's amazing what a difference studying can do to increase one's knowledge. Wish I had done more of it in high school.
Other then that, all my other finals were hand in finals, and I was very good and kept on track so they were all handed in on time.  I think overall I did a good job, put effort into my classes and will hopefully see good results. 
So, what were the highs and lows of the semester?
Highs: I made some really good friends. I was not expecting this at all. Friends, yes. But actually making really good friends. Not expected. It was a pleasant surprise :)
Lows: I don't think I put as much effort into my classes as I could have. Why is this? Several reasons. It took me a good while to figure out this whole "studying/homework" thing.  Managing my time was pretty easy...I just have a tendency of thinking I can get things done in 24 hours or less. But after a few rushed essays and panic attacks, I think I've got it and will be more ready for next semester.

Over all, it was a wonderful first semester. I'm glad it's over, but I was blessed with fantastic classes and professors that I loved, and for that I am very thankful. 
Now, time to get on the train and go home! Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete