Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Freshmen year, part 2

Oh hey there. I'm back. Break was fantastic. It was filled with lots of awesome things, such as: watching movies with the family, eating delicious food, reading cheap fiction (because I actually had time to do so!), lots and lots of naps, coffee dates with friends, late night talks, Christmas and New Years celebration, Downton Abbey, tea, discussions about deep and important things, picture taking, loving on the cat, knitting, getting some sweet gifts and giving some cool ones in return, thinking, writing, dreaming, scheming...and much, much more. Over all, it was a fantastic break. Very restful, very productive, very regenerating and energizing. I wish it had been a week longer.
But, I am back now. It's only been two days and I already feel like I've lived a week. So much has already happened in the past two days. Talks with friends, debates, classes, meeting new professors, meeting new classmates, working, going to the gym, orchestra, buying ice cream...all the fun (and not so fun) parts of college life.  However, now that I'm here and finding my groove, I am so excited for this semester.  It's going to be an awesome one. 

SO! To all you lovely people. This is what I need in all those care packages I know you're waiting to send me. Tea. I've decided I need to stop my coffee addiction. Haha! Yeah right. How about, I need to not be so dependent on coffee. Never will I stop it fully. So yes. Tea.
Nuts. They're my new favorite snack food.
And lots of letters. 'Cause I like letters. And I'll write you back. Promise :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll send some love and tea when I return from Cali. Glad you're settling in. Miss you and love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete