Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

"Dance as if no one is watching..."

     Yeah, I sure hope no one was watching.  Heh heh, I kid. Well...not really. Nevermind.
This weekend was homecoming! Woot! Which, here at Eastern, means that we have lots of cool things going on. It technically started on Wednesday when we had Alumni run chapel, which was pretty dang sweet. Then all Saturday there were games going on (yay Eastern soccer!!), different booths for all the student led activities as they tried to raise money, a birthday party for the waterwheel (it's 100 years old!) and, the most exciting thing, a Homecoming dance. Now people, this is my first ever semi-formal school dance that I've been too. I've been to dances before, but not school related and/or formal. Let's just say, they're over rated. Fun, but over rated. I wasn't too surprised to find that out though.
Here are some pictures of me and the "Lounge Crew" (aka, all my weird friends that live in my dorm. They're pretty awesome.)

 All the guys

 All the girls

Everyone!!

 And then these two pictures 'cause they're cute and funny:


     So there you have it folks. These are my friends. We partied it up and had fun :) 
Now, we're all trying to get our homework done.  4 more days till I come home!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Loved the last two pictures. :)

    Good luck with homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://themovinggirlguide.blogspot.com/2012/12/ive-been-awarded.html - For yoooou! Awarded to me by the lovely lady above me and shared with you. :)

    ReplyDelete