Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another fantastic weekend

     So, I must say, I have some amazing relatives.  Jodie and Hector came once more and treated me out for a lovely afternoon. Filled with Panera, a Walmart shopping trip, the worlds most amazing ice cream, and a trip to the lovely garden Chanticleer...it was a much needed break from the overwhelming homework load, and a nice treat to eat some real food.
Here are a few pictures of Chanticleer. If you ever come and visit me, and if I really like you enough to spend the money, I'll take you here. 'Cause it's pretty stinking awesome, especially if you're an outdoor type person. 

 There were tons of chairs and benches scattered around the park.
 Some old ruins. I don't think they were actual legit ruins, but they were cool anyways.

This would be one of the best hills to sled down.

And now, because I'm such a flower person and love taking pictures of them, I'm gonna post some pictures of flowers...'cause...yeah. They're awesome ^.^









     Okay, yeah. I think you get the gist. I love flowers. Overall, it was a fantastic afternoon! Now, back to homework...


3 comments:

  1. I really want to sit in one of those rocking chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day. Kudos to Hector and Jodie. They're the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the white flower... third from the bottom, was that instagramed?

    ReplyDelete