Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A look at Eastern

   Today was my first day of classes! It was so cool to be walking around campus with a backpack and a classroom as my destination. Made me feel like a real college student! I guess I can't truthfully say "I love going to class" because these first classes are just getting to know your classmates and an overview of what we'll be learning throughout the year along with your syllabus. But most of my professors seem pretty cool, as well as my classmates. I'm really excited for this semester! I think I'm going to enjoy it.

   I know I promised you some pictures, so here are some to give you just a glimpse of the beautiful campus I get to walk all over each day.

 This is the theme for the year; "cannot be Shaken."

 I think a Hobbit lives in this house...but I haven't caught a glimpse of him yet.
(That's our waterwheel, just by the way.)
 This is my favorite building (not just because it's the caff) because it's so beautiful. This pictures doesn't do it justice. It's like a castle, it's so awesome.
 There's lots of little bridges all over the campus, but this one's the cutest.


  So there you have it. A small snippet of what I see everyday. You should come see for yourself though, 'cause there's lots more then what these pictures show.

1 comment: