Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 day Challenge

I figured seeing that this blog is a little dead, I would do something I'm doing on Facebook. It's pretty much each day there is a 'challenge' and you have to put a picture for each challenge.
The first day is.... A picture of yourself and 10 facts about you.

1.Jesus is my life
2. If I want to accomplish all the things on my 'to-do' list of life I'll probably have to live five life spans.
3.I highly enjoy doing things that I have no talent for, such as drawing and singing.
4. I can usually hear people quite fine, it's more a matter as to whether or not my mind is focused. (it is not a hearing aid issue haha! :P)
5. Beauty and the Beast is, and always will be, my favorite Disney princess movie.
6. I think about things deeply a lot more then I let on :P
7. I highly enjoy running and working out, although I'm pretty lame at it haha!
8.Photography would be a big time hobby of mine if I had a nice camera.
9. I hate driving without music
10. If I could be any other person (real or fictional) I would be Anne Shirley.

Knitting pictures are (hopefully) coming soon as I am hoping to finish two projects in the near future. Yay! Also, hopefully soon to come, deep thoughts? Maybe? Possibly... we'll see how well my brain thinks in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment