Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

of knitting

I haven't posted any of my projects to recently, so I thought a knitting post was due. I have three to show. The first is of my Goodale which is complete! yay! I really like it, although I wish had split for the sleeves a little sooner.








The 2nd is my adorable baby sweater! I finally finished it, and was able to give it to my cousin on Sunday at his birthday party.
in the making....


and tada! so happy I'm done with it, but also very happy as to how it came out :-)

and last, but not least. These are actually my favorite :-)
Found the pattern on ravelry and just had to make some for my little Valentines sister who turned 7 on Monday! I am officially addicted to them and will be making many more. :-)
Hope you all had a very awesome Valentines day, filled with much love.

2 comments:

  1. 1) GAH. I HAVE TO MAKE GOODALE NOW. GAAAAH
    2) your's looks AMAZING. and you look AMAZING in it :-D
    3) awwww! I love the boats, lol. Soo cute!
    and 4) lol, brilliant! Love the hearts! er, harts* :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have lucky cousins. I wish I had a cousin who knitted me stuff.

    ReplyDelete