Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

pure awesomeness

  Yay for new books! My awesome Mom got me this super awesome book while she was in Cali.

yes, Charles Dickens. One of my very favorite authors ever. Gotta love him :)

So thick! and shiny!

There are five of his novels. Tale of Two Cities, David Copperfield, A Christmas Carol, Great Expectations, and Oliver Twist. I've already read David Copperfield, and who hasn't read A Christmas Carol? So what shall I read next?

Yup, Tale of Two Cities. while I knit. win.

So now that I've bored everyone with my over excitement of this awesome book, I'm going to talk about knitting! yay!!! *ignores the groans and clicking of the exit button from my readers*
knitting is awesome. So is the fact that the camera is back and I can now take endless pictures of my knitting.


Broke off the sleeves on my Goodale today and I'm now working on the body! yayay!

And a random picture of the pattern... because I thought it came out cool looking. And now I'll be done...

2 comments:

  1. Good choice Tale of Two Cities powns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading David Copperfield and Oliver Twist growing up; there are some of the best books I read as a child. Great job with your knitting:)

    ReplyDelete