Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

One last post... until next week :)

"Friends. A simple word isn't it? It's uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable. Who are your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren't that, they're the people that touch your heart. You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them. They're the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don't judge you, or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look at you and see a great person, one they love spending time with. You all share something in common and are tied together with memories, tears, laughs and smiles. You're tied together by love for each other. Friendship is the strongest but greatest thing in the world. I feel my time with my friends is the best time of my life. My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love, and my life."  -Unknown

I love this quote. Because it's so true. God has given me some really amazing friends and I love them a lot. He's also given me an amazing family, and I can never thank Him enough for that.

Happy birthday to my amazing little sis Gracie! She is now a teenager! woohoo! She's probably one of my top five favorite sisters (heehee! :p) But yeah, she's pretty awesome and I LOVE YOU GRACE!! <3

Tomorrow is the big day!! We're hoping to be out of the house by 8ish, which means getting up realllly early. too early.  But it's so gonna be worth it! First stop- the Backus' house, to drop Grace and Mercy off (they'll be staying there the week) and to pick Mary-Kate up! Second stop- IKEA!? I think that's what mom said.... don't know if it's true. Third stop- bathroom break. Fourth stop- bathroom break. Fifth stop- bathroo- ok yeah, you get the idea. We'll be arriving in Richmond, Virgina around dinner time, hopefully. And we'll be staying at the Martins! yayaya! (in a earlier post I said they lived in Georgia for some reason. that's wrong. they don't really haha!)

So yeah, that is how tomorrow shall go. We hope. :)


So goodbye people. I'm sure I'll have internet down there, but I may not post. (we'll see just how attached I am to this blog heehee!)
Hopefully I'll have lots of pictures and stories to share when I get back.

Toodles! <3

2 comments:

  1. Please just dont fall so much in love with the sunny south that you move there and leave us Hannahless forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, i am moving down there. but i'll come and visit at Christmas time because I don't think i could live with a hot Christmas.

    ReplyDelete