Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

   So, today was pretty awesome. For several reasons.
The first being that I got a super big surprise in the mail...well...it really wasn't a surprise. I knew it was coming. But I didn't realize it would be as awesome as it was!

Yes. A letter from Miss Grace Sapp (who is in Dublin as I speak...er...type) Filled with some amazing pictures...of inside jokes. An awesome letter that made me laugh very hard. And sheet music.


Of my most favoritest song. "I see the Light" from Tangled. *wiggles*

She also sent along some earrings...
That are *so* awesome! Prolly the most awesome earring I have ever gotten in the mail...(actually I think they're the *only* earring I've ever gotten in the mail...but that's not the point. heehee!) (oh, and excuse the bad quality of dat pic...I was to busy wiggling to take a good one :P)

Sooo...besides that awesome surprise...we went strawberry picking! and are going to have strawberrry shortcake for dinner...*drools* so yummmmyyy!!!

AND, last, but not least...
My dress! Which...yes, it doesn't look like a dress...at all. But, it makes me uberly happy to work on it, because it's coming out very nice. And the yarn makes such neat stitches!
And yes...for any knitter who may have connected it, that is the same stitch pattern that is used on The Bubble Top. Because it was the Bubble top that originally inspired this wonderful design. I'm really hoping it'll come out like I want it to, because it'll be so stinking adorable if it does! Wheeeee!! =D

1 comment:

  1. IT'S A FRYING PANNNN. AND A PIZZAAAA. AND BOBBBBB. (cause that's the best letter to....yeah. you get the idea.)

    Eeee, I'm glad you like the earrings! :-D :-D

    "HANNAH. I LOVE YOUR FACE..IT LOOKS LIKE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!! *OMNOMNOMNOM*

    Most random comment in the world, do beg pardon. ^_^

    ReplyDelete